Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello! I thought I would be more on top of making posts, but I guess not. Things have been busy and slightly stressful, but also exciting and new.

Lugo is more of a city than Bellingham, a little bigger population-wise, but much less spread out. There's the old town center inside the roman walls, a university, which is actually the veterinary branch of the university of Santiago de Compostela. There's also a mall outside of town a ways. I'll post some photos soon, promise.


A Fonsagrada is about an hour away by car, and it is just about the most beautiful drive I have ever gone on. There's mountains and fog and old stone villages and huge modern windmills.

Here's a photo of the school, Fontem Albei.


I´m moving in to my new flat on monday (tomorrow) and hopefully we'll have internet soon, so I can be more punctual about posting things.


chao

1 comment: