Tuesday, November 13, 2012

O paisaxe

Last week I went on a field trip with the students to some of the surrounding villages and a waterfall, about 12.5km in all. I was pretty impressed with the students for hiking so far without complaining too much!

Here's the route we took!



This is the village where we started.

A neat rock formation

Looking down on the Rio Lamas


A little church, still in use today. Very typical.


Walking under the chestnut trees.

Proof I was there! Note, I didn't take all of these photos. Some were taken by the other teachers.

One of the villages from a distance.

The waterfall. Two of the boys decided to go swimming in the pool underneath it, even though it was november and raining.

At the end, the bus picked us up and took us back to Fonsagrada


1 comment:

  1. photos not taken by me: the one of me with another teacher, the one of the kids under the chestnuts, and the map of the route we took.

    ReplyDelete